It has a mature domestic market too, with world-class strengths in customer services, financial and legal. It has an attractive investment climate – with strong public sector support, a superb telecoms infrastructure and political stability. Market-leading incentives ensure that costs in South Africa are at least 35-40% lower than in source markets – an irresistible value proposition.
Our two operational buildings in the heart of Cape Town provide world class centres of excellence, and an environment that ensures we attract and retain the very best people.
We currently deliver services including customer service, sales, debt collection and technical support. The skills available in Cape Town also offer scope for a breadth of services including multi-lingual operations, HR, finance and accounting, and life and pensions outsourcing.
In summary South Africa offers:
- 35-45% lower cost compared to the UK market
- a highly skilled resource pool with a great service ethos
- strong English language capability with strong cultural affinity with the UK and US
- no time zone challenge for the UK market
- committed government support ensuring South Africa is and remains an offshoring destination of choice.